This year’s AGM will follow a different approach than past years. The feedback we’re soliciting at the AGM and through other avenues is going to allow the association to strategically prioritize our efforts. If you’ haven’t already completed it, please take a minute to complete our survey.
- When: October 23rd, 2019 at 6:30 PM until 7:30 PM
- Where: Severn Avenue Public School, 2553 Severn Ave, Ottawa, ON
- Update from the board; financials and accomplishments
- Election of members of the Board
- Feedback stations and volunteer sign up
We encourage you to lug a mug, water will be available (to fill your cup) but no other refreshments will be provided.
For a copy of last year’s minutes, follow this link (Google Drive).
Keep an eye out, We’re organizing an infonight
Following the AGM, we will compile the community’s priorities which will allow us to strategically engage yourselves and key stakeholders at a later date. Stay tuned for more details on how you will be able to engage with key stakeholders on various topics.
Want to get involved?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you want to make your community better!