Until the current restrictions are lifted and we are able to host the cleanup we encourage you to safely pick up garbage while you are outside exercising. Thank you to everyone who is already doing this, we have received several compliments on your contributions. Stay safe and if you need anything please do not hesitate to reach out to us (email@example.com) or your neighbours (on the local Facebook group).
Come help clean up our neighbourhood!
Meet us at the Frank Ryan Park Field House on
Saturday, April 17, 2021 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM to get supplies and choose an area to clean. Latex gloves and garbage bags will be provided. I n the event of rain, we will reschedule to Sunday, April 18, 2020.
If you plan on attending, we ask that you follow the City of Ottawa’s new guidelines due to COVID-19:
Please keep in mind that all participants must follow public health guidelines to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. This means your cleanup plan must be COVIDWISE (link is external) and include the following:
- Keep a physical distance of at least two metres (six feet) from anyone who is not from your household
- Wear a mask whenever physical distancing is not possible
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands as early and as often as possible
- If you are feeling unwell in any way, please stay home
See Ontario COVID-19 Response Framework (link is external) for more information.
Additional Information to keep QTN clean!
- How to dispose of Hazardous Waste and Special Items (City of Ottawa)
- Offer up your used items to your neighbours: